What is NLP Course
Hypnotherapy Taster Course for NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
What is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Course
The aim of this ‘taster’ course is to enable participants to gain a practical ‘hands-on’ understanding of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) in order to improve their ability to quickly establish rapport and improve communication.
What is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)?
What is NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Course1 Day Course (inc notes & refreshements)
- What is NLP Course Outline
- NLP is not a theory it is a model which can be utilised in any situation in order to improve rapport and facilitate an outcome. Therefore, although we present the basic principles of NLP, all our courses are specifically targeted to the needs of individuals within the group and the work / personal ‘settings’ they are involved with and would like to develop.
- Benefits of learning NLP techniques:
- improved awareness of your own and others communication, thinking styles, and motivational drivers
- persuasive communication that informs, motivates and inspires others
- increased confidence and enhanced ability to influence people and events
- This course will explore:
- Psychological ‘tools’ and techniques which can be utilised to understand and improve the way we relate to and communicate with others.
- Courses are presented in a ‘down-to-earth’ fashion – the emphasis being that learners get the ‘hands-on’ experience of the subject.
- Our training methods are creative and interactive with an emphasis on involvement and fun!
- Suitable for anyone who wants to enhance their ability to form relationships quickly and easily and improve their communication skills.
- Cost: £75 (1 day) includes notes, tea/coffee & biscuits