Hypnotherapy Course for Stopping Smoking
Using Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation
This ‘Intensive’ will be of interest to Hypnotherapists who currently offer smoking cessation programmes but would like more information, resource ‘tools’ and techniques to incorporate for their clients benefit.
This 2 day course will be facilitated by Christine Blessing (Course Director – Northern College of Therapeutic Hypnosis Ltd) and Jackie Swift (Senior Lecturer – Northern College of Therapeutic Hypnosis Ltd, Specialist Hypnotherapist). Christine and Jackie have both used successful smoking cessation programmes within their own private practices and are currently involved with developing and running stress management courses in both the business and voluntary/community sector.
On the 1st July 2007 smoking in all indoor public places was banned – this included the work place. Since then smoking has also been banned at certain outdoor locations that are considered to be ‘substantially enclosed’ – this includes places like hospital grounds, railway stations and sports stadiums. Where people can smoke has become more limiting and therefore more people are considering stopping.
Using Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation2 day course (inc notes,tea/coffee & biscuits)
- This ‘Intensive’ will explore:
- Why people smoke
- What happens when people smoke
- The ill effects of smoking
- Reasons to stop smoking
- Conventional methods and aids to stopping
- Information, resource ‘tools’ and hypnosis / other psychotherapeutic techniques to utilise and incorporate within a smoking cessation programme
- Dealing with relapse
- Cost: £170 (2 days) includes notes,tea/coffee & biscuits