Hypnotherapy Diploma Courses
Hypnotherapy Diploma Courses
Accredited by the The National Hypnotherapy Society and the Medical Hypnotherapy Examination Board (MHEB)
Course Cost: £1450 + £135 exam fee
The Hypnotherapy Diploma Course is held over 8 weekends over a period of approximately 8 months and covers the therapeutic use of hypnosis (including NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming) and specific therapeutic techniques. The Diploma is professional training consisting of both theoretical information and parctical sessions to prepare the student for professional practice.
Continuous assessment is an integral part of the course. This forms a balance of theory and practice and ensures we meet the high criteria required by The National Hypnotherapy Society and our external assessors the Medical Hypnotherapy Examinations Board (MHEB – Registered in England and Wales). On successful completion of the Diploma course learners will be awarded the MHEB Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and the NCTH Ltd. Diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis (Dip. Thyp) and will be invited to apply for full Membership of the Hypnotherapy Society.
At the start of the Hypnotherapy Diploma Course learners are offered the opportunity to be part of our Mentoring Programme. Interested learners are matched accordingly to an ex-student of the college who is now working as a Hypnotherapist in order to gain additional support and guidance throughout their studies.
- Who is this course suitable for?
- Entry qualifications
- What does the course include?
- Course content includes:
- Course duration:
- How will I be assessed?
- Course Dates
- Course Cost
- Book or Enquire
- Related courses
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to further their understanding of Hypnosis and develop their skills as a Hypnotherapist. This course covers the clinical application of Hypnotherapy and the use of specific therapeutic intervention techniques.
Learners are eligible to undertake the Diploma course on successful completion of the Foundation course. Students who have completed Foundation training elsewhere may also be eligible to progress onto the Diploma course through either/or:
• demonstration of accredited prior learning
Learners who have studied elsewhere are welcome to telephone initially for an informal chat in order to determine their most suitable entry level.
- 16 day programme (10.00am-5.00pm Saturday and Sunday) including tutoring, demonstrations & supervised practical sessions
- Qualified assessment (Approved Internal Verifier Status) and detailed feedback on all written work
- Personalised course folder containing learner handbook and all relevant course material
- Liquid refreshments throughout the course
- Informal teaching style allowing course members to ask questions and make input
- Limited group numbers to ensure maximum benefit from tutor/s
- Access to NCTH e-learning site in order to utilise additional learning resources and networking opportunities
- Smoking cessation / Weight loss / Introduction to eating disorders
- Dealing with unwanted habits and behaviours
- Phobias / Panic attacks / Anxiety disorders
- Pain control and management
- Loss and bereaverment
- Sexual abuse / Inner Child therapy
- Using Hypnosis with children and young people
- Regression techniques (including Past Life)
- Ego States therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming
Generally held over 8 weekends (16 days in total) usually 1 weekend a month. Saturday and Sunday, 10.00am – 5.00pm.
The exam includes written and practical elements set by our external assessors the Medical Hypnotherapy Examinations Board. On successful completion of the course and exam, students will be awarded the Medical Hypnotherapy Examinations Board Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and are invited to apply for full membership with The National Hypnotherapy Society
Diploma dates are generally scheduled to start within 2 months of a Foundation course finishing, at the same venue.
Course Cost: £1450 + £135 exam fee – fees can be split over the duration of the course at no extra cost.